Associate Degree Programs in Charleston, WV
5514 Big Tyler Road | Cross Lanes, WV | 25313
Are you ready to earn a technical college degree that can help your career get started?
Discover the variety of educational programs offered at West Virginia Junior College’s Charleston campus and find one that can lead you toward your career goals!
ABOUT WEST VIRGINIA JUNIOR COLLEGE
West Virginia Junior College was established in Charleston, West Virginia, in 1892. In the ensuing 125 years, WVJC has established campuses in Morgantown and Bridgeport, West Virginia. Additionally, the advent of WVJC Online in 2013 has created opportunities for all West Virginians to access WVJC’s quality, affordable educational programs and work toward their dream careers.
Take advantage of WVJC’s commitment to student services and innovative technologies as you plan for a better future!
“My experience with WVJC has been amazing. The staff is wonderful; they are so helpful with whatever you need.” – Maddy Woody, WVJC Student
Charleston Associate Degree Programs
Our technical college degrees are perfect if you want to be career-ready quickly. Learn from qualified instructors in a hands-on environment that prepares you for your future career.
Here are the types of associate degree programs we offer in Charleston, WV:
- Business Administration – If you’re interested in entering an exciting, fast-paced, and challenging career, get your degree in business administration to learn sales, customer service techniques, and more.
- Nursing – Getting your associate degree in our Nursing program can lead to a great career in helping patients, assisting doctors, and being in on the action of a fast-paced hospital.
- Clinical Medical Assistant – Some of the career training our medical assistant students receive includes administering EKGs, collecting medical specimens, performing some lab tests, performing phlebotomy, and preparing basic medications.
- Information Technology – From working in IT to protecting the integrity of data systems, there are a variety of exciting career paths that are perfect for graduates of this program.
- Dental Assisting – Get training in managing a dental office, assisting a dentist during dental procedures, and developing and exposing radiographs.
- Medical Billing/Administration – When you choose this program, you can join a dedicated team that helps healthcare facilities operate at their optimal levels. And when you gain the skills offered by this program, you can help have a significant impact on the lives of many different people.
College Students In Charleston Come From All Over The Area
Students within our Charleston technical school programs come from all over the surrounding area, including cities and counties such as:
- Boone County, WV
- Clay County, WV
- Cross Lanes, WV
- Fayette County, WV
- Jackson County, WV
- Kanawha County, WV
- Lincoln County, WV
- Putnam County, WV
- Ripley, WV
- Roane County, WV
- Albans, WV
- Teays Valley, WV
Apply For Our Charleston Associate Degree Programs Today!
With training from WVJC, you can enjoy a successful, rewarding career. Contact us today if you have any questions about our associate degree and diploma courses in Charleston, WV!
And if you are ready to take the plunge and begin working toward your future career, get started today!
[Cooperative Advertising: Each campus operates independently under policies established by its Board of Directors and implemented by its campus president and administration. The campuses are not affiliated unless and except to the extent noted in each campus’s catalog.]